Thursday, April 7 - Good Morning Cmc
$5 for $10 worth of Fro Yo at Razzle Dazzle
Like on Facebook
Summer is just around the corner and Claremont is heatin' up! So grab some friends and cool down with some fro yo. With 12 Flavors and 32 crazy toppings to choose from, Razzle Dazzle will have you coming back for seconds. Located in the College Park Shopping Complex, Razzle Dazzle is just a block away from CMC.
Hey, I've made some changes to the styling so the email should read better on iPhones and Androids. Hope you like it. If you have any questions or requests, please email me. -Kevin
Events on campus
- Out for Work, a conference organized by a group offering resources to LGBTQA students, but obviously open to everyone, is taking place this weekend. There is an opening reception tonight at 6pm, featuring Neil Giulano, former president of GLAAD, Tranquada Multipurpose Room, Tranquada Student Services Center
- TNC, The Mansion theme, 9pm, Claremont Hall
- Blue Scholars, an underground rap group from Seattle, will be playing a show at Edmunds Ballroom, with $5 suggested donation for Japan relief, 7:45pm
- Art After Hours at Pomona Museum of Art until 11:30, there will be a Scavenger hunt sponsored by the Chinese language department at 4:15, as well as a performance by Heller Keller at 9pm
- Screening of 'Why We Laugh,' a documentary about famous black comedians, with Students of Color Alliance in the SOCA Lounge (basement of Clark V), 7-9pm
- Iron Frary student cooking competition, 5-7pm, featuring two teams of four in an epic cooking Competition
- Discussion of 'ADHD in Adults' with the Women's Union and Dr. Karen Salter-Moss, a psychologist in private practice in Claremont, free lunch at 11:30 and talk at noon, Walker Residence Hall (Pomona)
- Screening of 'Harvest of Loneliness: The Bracero Program' with Ena H. Thompson lecturer Gilbert Gonzalez, 7pm, Rose Hills Theater (Pomona)
- Karaoke Club Nite, International Student Mentor Program, 8-12pm, Doms Lounge
- Econ Mixer, for anyone interested in econ or wondering which classes to sign up for, 5:30, Carnegie (Pomona) lobby
- Tour the new dorms at Pomona, 7-9pm, meet at the new dorms
- Performance of 'The Colored Museum,' a play by George Wolfe Pomona '76, tonight and through Sunday, 8pm, Seaver Theatre
- "Finding an Internship," 4pm, Davidson Lecture Hall, CMC
- Arcadis US information session, 5:30pm, Harvey Mudd dining hall
- Ramon Garcia, CSU Northridge, "Other Countries: Poetry Reading and Discussion," noon, Oldenborg Dining Hall
Lunch: Yasheng Huang, Eric Li, Shaomin Li, Weijian Shan, lecturing about Can China Innovate? as part of the Keck Center Conference on China. Unfortunately this talk marks the end of the conference. Note the special time: Lunch at 11:30, and the lecture starts at 12:30.
Lunch begins at 11:30, and the program begins at noon.
Dinner: Beatriz Paredes Rangel, Mexican politician and former president of the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI). She will be speaking about The PRI in 21st Century Mexico.
Ath opens at 5:30; dinner is at 6, and the program begins at 6:45.
Place reservations here, or check out the full list of speakers for the spring 2011 semester.
The world today
Before I Die
The Fragile Success of School Reform in the Bronx, great story
Please stop saying that countries steal doctors from Africa
Online Match Making with Virtual Dates
The 12 hottest stories around the world right now
News from around the Claremonts (requires RSS)
Scattered Showers, high 62, low 41 with a 93% chance that our nation's creativity is due to a preschool cabal
check out the 5-day forecast
Hub Grill: 11AM - 3PM, 7PM - 10:30PM
The Coop (Pomona): 9AM - Midnight
Jay's Place (Mudd Hole): 7PM - 1AM
The Grove House (Pitzer): 9AM - 4PM, 7PM - 11PM
Motley (Scripps): 8AM - Midnight
Dining Hall Hours
Dining Hall Menus
Hoch-Shanahan (Harvey Mudd)
Pitzer (menu unavailable)
Sign up to receive the Snack menu on your phone, ten minutes before Snack
Water Polo defeated Whittier 8-3
Emily Lopez named SCIAC Female Athlete of the Week
Faculty Phone Numbers and Emails
CMC Alumni Association and Alumni database for students
It's Thursday. Mr Nugget, you the bomb. We're selling chicken faster than you can tear the bone out.
take our short survey
Promote your event