Tuesday, February 15 - Good Morning Cmc
Like on Facebook
Be sure to check out the Women's Forum Welcome Luncheon this Friday at Noon. Sign up online here.
WOFO is BACK!
Events on campus
- Berkeley Research Group Information Session, 7-9pm, Founders Room (CMC)
- Free anonymous HIV testing, HEO, 5-7pm
- Screening of Niall Ferguson's "Ascent of Money," followed by a discussion with Professor Eric Helland, Pickford Auditorium, 6:30pm
- Breakthrough Collaborative Information Session, 5-7pm, Frary Dining Hall (Pomona)
- Asian Studies Lunch, for students interested in the major, or internships, noon, Frank Dining Hall
- "Careers in Marketing," 7:00pm, Smith Campus Center 217
- Workshop on Taxes, learn what you need to do with your W-2, 3-4pm, International Place (CMC)
- Time Management and Study Skills Workshop, Tranquada Student Services, 1-2pm
- Screening of John Carpenter's "They Live," followed by a discussion with Professor Jonathan Lethem, 7pm, Rose Hills Theater
- Screening of Sterlin Harjo's "American Indian Actors," followed by a discussion with Native American actor and producer Brian Wescott, 7pm, Scott 230 (Pitzer). One of my favorite scenes of all time features a Native American actor
- Bakari Kitwana, former editor of 'The Source,' and Thomas C. Williams, author of Losing My Cool, will discuss the origins of hip-hop and its cultural influence. 8pm, Edmunds Ballroom (Pomona)
- Melissa Hidalgo, "English and World Literature Field Group," 11am, Broad Hall 214 (Pitzer)
- Sarah Abrevaya Stein, "Plumes: Ostrich Feathers, Jews, and a Lost World of Global Commerce," 4:15pm, Mason Hall Library (Pomona)
- Oliver Wyman, full-time consulting
- Ernst & Young, Fraud Investigations internship & full time positions
- Economists Incorporated, Research Associate
Dinner: Charles Baxter, professor at University of Minnesota, author of Gryphon: New and Selected Stories and other novels. This night will be "A Night With The Author."
Ath opens at 5:30; dinner is at 6, and the program begins at 6:45.
Place reservations here, or check out the full list of speakers for the spring 2011 semester.
The world today
Towards Better Online Dating
Inside the Secret Service
A Lack of Rigor Leaves Students 'Adrift' in College
The story of the NFL quarterback who quit to play handball in Idaho
The 12 hottest stories around the world right now
News from around the Claremonts (requires RSS)
Mostly Cloudy, high 65, low 47 with a 40% chance that you can spot a defaulting European country by the number of men living with their parents
check out the 5-day forecast
Hub Grill: 11AM - 3PM, 7PM - 10:30PM
The Coop (Pomona): 9AM - Midnight
Jay's Place (Mudd Hole): 7PM - 1AM
The Grove House (Pitzer): 9AM - 4PM, 7PM - 11PM
Motley (Scripps): 8AM - Midnight
Dining Hall Hours
Dining Hall Menus
Hoch-Shanahan (Harvey Mudd)
Pitzer (menu unavailable)
Men's Golf finished 3rd in the first SCIAC meet
Faculty Phone Numbers and Emails
CMC Alumni Association and Alumni database for students
It's Tuesday. Those who can remember the past are condemned to agonize first, and then to repeat it.
take our short survey
Promote your event