Tuesday, March 1 - Good Morning Cmc
Like on Facebook
- Get your message out to 750 of Claremont's finest, most attractive students, for just $5 per day.
Events on campus
- "Study Abroad in the Quad, an information session about study abroad options in 40-50 different countries, as well as representatives from some of the most popular study abroad programs, 11-3, North Quad"
- LMFAO pre-sale, tickets are $20 and you can buy 1 ticket per ID, up to 2 ID's, McKenna Auditorium, 8pm
- SEA Semester Information Session, noon, Seaver Biology Lounge (Pomona)
- Southern California Edison Information Session, Smith Campus Center 208, 6pm
- Cope Health Information Table, 11am-noon, info session, noon-1pm, Vita Nova Lecture Hall (Scripps)
- Slow Flow Yoga, 12:30, Tiernan Field House
- Fund For Public Interest Information Session, 10am, Vita Nova (Scripps)
- Student Performance of Martha Graham's "Panorama", a dance piece, no charge, Bridges Auditorium, 8pm
- Screening of "Walk Right In," a documentary about poverty, 5:30pm, Garrison Theater
- CGU Concert at Claremont School of Theology, Kresge Chapel, 4:15pm
- Robert Sallis and Kelli McSwan, "Concussions in NCAA Athletics," 4:15pm, Rose Hills Theater (Pomona)
- Michael Teter, Pomona, "The Unconstitutional Senate," noon, Carnegie 107
- Carlota Caulfield, Mills College, "Words in Flux: How a Poet Plays Her Tunes," Noon, Oldenborg
- You Young Kang, Scripps, "The WPA Federal Music Project," noon, Hampton Room (above Malott)
- Shalini Shankar, Northwestern, "Style and Language Use among Youth of the New Immigration," 4:15pm, Benson Auditorium (Pitzer)
- John Milton, Joint Science, "This is Your Brain on Music," 5:30pm, Boone Recital Hall (Scripps)
- Jerry Held, CEO of Held Consulting, Green Room (Platt Campus Center, HMC), 5:30pm
- Ronald Dworkin, "Einstein's God: Must Religion Be Supernatural?" 4:15pm, Balch Auditorium (Scripps)
Dinner: James Fenton, former journalist, critic, war correspondent, and now poet, who's won awards such as the Queen's Gold Medal for Poetry. This night will be "An Evening With the Poet."
Ath opens at 5:30; dinner is at 6, and the program begins at 6:45.
Place reservations here, or check out the full list of speakers for the spring 2011 semester.
The world today
Yesterday's article about grade inflation at Pomona was by far the most-clicked article of the year. Here's some more information about GPA trends across the nation.
2000 as seen in 1910
Drop out. Or don't.
Anonymous NBA Player talks about infidelity in the NBA
Companies, to job seekers: 'If You're Unemployed, Don't Apply'
The 12 hottest stories around the world right now
News from around the Claremonts (requires RSS)
Partly Cloudy, high 67, low 42 with a 5% chance that life is good on the content farm
check out the 5-day forecast
Hub Grill: 11AM - 3PM, 7PM - 10:30PM
The Coop (Pomona): 9AM - Midnight
Jay's Place (Mudd Hole): 7PM - 1AM
The Grove House (Pitzer): 9AM - 4PM, 7PM - 11PM
Motley (Scripps): 8AM - Midnight
Dining Hall Hours
Dining Hall Menus
Hoch-Shanahan (Harvey Mudd)
Pitzer (menu unavailable)
Sign up to receive the Snack menu on your phone, ten minutes before Snack
Sarah Dick '11 Earns National Recognition
Athenas Fall Short in SCIAC Championship
Stags Fall to Bulldogs in SCIAC Championship
Faculty Phone Numbers and Emails
CMC Alumni Association and Alumni database for students
It's Tuesday. It's a good day to be alive.
take our short survey
Promote your event