Wednesday, March 2 - Good Morning Cmc
Like on Facebook
- Good Morning CMC readers are power readers. Advertise to this smart group for just $5 per day.
Also, please double-check your event notice before you send it to ensure it contains necessary information like the date and the location of your event, as well as a searchable keyword, like "wednesday." Please do not attach a flyer, or create a giant image. This clutters people's inboxes, can't be read on an iPhone, and the text can't be searched later.
Events on campus
- "Breaking into the Silicon Valley Job Market," a panel with Jason Tolkin, Arielle Zuckerberg, Eric Scott and yours truly, we will try to make it worth your time, 7pm, Bauer Founders Room
- Claremont Consulting Group Information Session, 8pm, Smith Campus Center 218
- Ralph Cornell (native plant) society meeting, Frary South, no time listed but I would guess noon.
- Tickets are open for Smiley 80's, ASPC Office, $5
- Women's Forum meeting, Lounge behind McKenna Auditorium, 9:30pm
- Movies from India, an ongoing series, tonight they are screening 'Love aaj kal', Davidson Auditorium (CMC)
- Live music at Walker Coffeehouse, Pomona, 9-11pm
- Creative Careers Panel, 4:30pm, CP&R Library, Scripps
- Pub, Pomona, 9-12
- Vatche Sahakian, "Your Sense of Certainty, Off the Quantum Edge," 7pm, Galileo Edwards Hall (HMC)
- Owen Wiseman, Pomona, "Inside Graphic Novels: The Creation of Samurai's Blood, Hahn 108, 4:15pm
- "Creativity, Surrender, and Meaning," Hampton Room (Scripps), noon
- Musa Dube, University of Botswana, "The No. 1 Lady Detective Meets Rahab for a Cup of Bush Tea," 7:30pm Hampton Room (Scripps)
- Casey Scieszka and Steven Weinberg, Timbuktu at the Grove House, a presentation about a life abroad, no information about the time, I would guess 7pm.
- EA Engineering, full-time environmental consultant
- Walgreens, Full-Time Retail Management Trainee
Dinner: Heidi Nelson Cruz '94, Tiffany Kosch, and Jill Mullen P'12, all with experience in the finance indunstry. They will be speaking about "Women in Finance: Can You Achieve Work/Life Satisfaction?"
Ath opens at 5:30; dinner is at 6, and the program begins at 6:45.
Place reservations here, or check out the full list of speakers for the spring 2011 semester.
The world today
Charlie Sheen Happened
The 12 hottest stories around the world right now
News from around the Claremonts (requires RSS)
Partly Cloudy, high 67, low 46 with a 5% chance that the Wells Fargo office will actually be foreclosed on
check out the 5-day forecast
Hub Grill: 11AM - 3PM, 7PM - 10:30PM
The Coop (Pomona): 9AM - Midnight
Jay's Place (Mudd Hole): 7PM - 1AM
The Grove House (Pitzer): 9AM - 4PM, 7PM - 11PM
Motley (Scripps): 8AM - Midnight
Dining Hall Hours
Dining Hall Menus
Hoch-Shanahan (Harvey Mudd)
Pitzer (menu unavailable)
French Toast Sticks
Sign up to receive the Snack menu on your phone, ten minutes before Snack
Charlie Sheen was WINNING
Women's Tennis at La Verne, 3:30pm
Women's Water Polo at Cal Baptist, 4pm
Women's Lacrosse vs. St. John Fisher, 7pm
Faculty Phone Numbers and Emails
CMC Alumni Association and Alumni database for students
It's Wednesday. I didn't make the rules.
take our short survey
Promote your event