Monday, March 21 - Good Morning Cmc
Like on Facebook
- In your heart, you know it's right.
Events on campus
- Head table sign ups began at 8am
- Buy a ticket for In n Out night March 31, tickets on sale in Jim Nauls office at 10am
- The Williamson Gallery successfully used Facebook, and they want to tell you about it, as well as show off the voter-chosen painting New York, New York by Helen Levitt, open from 8:30-5pm every day.
- "Preparing for Senior Thesis Workshop," for nervous juniors, 2pm, Tranquada Student Services
- "The Nightcap," a sports talk show from students at the 5C's, 8-10pm, 88.7FM
- Colin Beck, "The Civic Impact of Youth Activism: The Curious Contrast between Freedom Summer and Tech for America," 4:15pm, Hahn 101 (Pomona)
- Seyfarth Shaw, Clerk (Full Time)
- Southern California Edison Full Time Analyst
Dinner: Ellen Galinsky, president and co founder of the Founders at Work Institute, author of The Seven Essential Life Skills Every Child Needs. She will be speaking about "Mind in the Making."
Ath opens at 5:30; dinner is at 6, and the program begins at 6:45.
Place reservations here, or check out the full list of speakers for the spring 2011 semester.
The world today
Unless you have been living under a rock you have heard about the tragic earthquake in Japan. Many of you may be wondering how you can help; however, donors have offered much more aid than charities who were affected have requested, and many smart people have concluded that there is no room for more funding. Instead, consider a non-earmarked gift to your favorite charity. Whatever you do, please don't start another new charity. Also, the radiation is not as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be.
How cellphones and the Internet are changing Africa
A Herd Makes Money on Wall Street
The Stoner Arms Dealers
The 12 hottest stories around the world right now
News from around the Claremonts (requires RSS)
Showers, high 59, low 41 with a 100% chance that all New York Times articles end the same way
check out the 5-day forecast
Hub Grill: 11AM - 3PM, 7PM - 10:30PM
The Coop (Pomona): 9AM - Midnight
Jay's Place (Mudd Hole): 7PM - 1AM
The Grove House (Pitzer): 9AM - 4PM, 7PM - 11PM
Motley (Scripps): 8AM - Midnight
Dining Hall Hours
Dining Hall Menus
Hoch-Shanahan (Harvey Mudd)
Pitzer (menu unavailable)
Sign up to receive the Snack menu on your phone, ten minutes before Snack
There were a whole bunch of events over Spring Break, check the CMS website for scores
Faculty Phone Numbers and Emails
CMC Alumni Association and Alumni database for students
It's Monday. Your fake tan is fooling no one.
take our short survey
Promote your event