Monday, March 7 - Good Morning Cmc
Like on Facebook
- In your heart, you know it's right.
Events on campus
- ASCMC Election Speeches, Snack, All are welcome, 10:30pm, check out the full list of candidates on the Forum
- Senate Meeting, new time of 9 PM, to debate amendments and eat delicious pizza, Bauer Forum
- Sign thank you cards at Snack for Worker Appreciation Day Thursday, seriously they work really hard.
- Mike Malsed, 'Creating Better Powerpoint Presentations,' it's been scientifically proven that Power Point makes you more convincing, but on the other hand, you will only be able to speak in public when you have a crutch, and one day Edward Tufte will smite you. Here is the Gettysburg Address in Powerpoint. 1-2pm, Bauer Center South 33
- Tickets go on sale for Aziz Ansari, $20 for students, 8pm at Hub for CMC, not sure where for Pomona
- Terry Grill, "Toward Zero Waste," Hahn 101 (Pomona), 7pm
- Laurent Dubois, Duke, "The Banjo and the Boundaries of American History," 4:15pm, Rose Hills
- Michael Platt, George Wythe, "Was Our Greatest Poet Godless?" 4:15, Davidson Lecture Hall (CMC)
- Timothy Lewis, "The neural mechanisms of coordinated locomotion: Modeling phase- locking dynamics in the crayfish swimmeret system," 6:30, Burns Lecture Hall (JS)"
- WOA Leader Application
- HSP, Inc
Dinner: Louise Leakey, paleontologist, National Geographic explorer in residence, she has made many crucial discoveries in Africa. She will be speaking about "The Secrets in the Sand."
Ath opens at 5:30; dinner is at 6, and the program begins at 6:45.
Place reservations here, or check out the full list of speakers for the spring 2011 semester.
The world today
Simple Guide to Speaking Foreign Languages
Most victims of prison rape abused by corrections staff, not other prisoners
The Full In-N-Out Secret Menu
The 12 hottest stories around the world right now
News from around the Claremonts (requires RSS)
Scattered Showers, high 64, low 42 with a 3% chance that you will also find this hilarious
check out the 5-day forecast
Hub Grill: 11AM - 3PM, 7PM - 10:30PM
The Coop (Pomona): 9AM - Midnight
Jay's Place (Mudd Hole): 7PM - 1AM
The Grove House (Pitzer): 9AM - 4PM, 7PM - 11PM
Motley (Scripps): 8AM - Midnight
Dining Hall Hours
Dining Hall Menus
Hoch-Shanahan (Harvey Mudd)
Pitzer (menu unavailable)
French Toast Sticks
Sign up to receive the Snack menu on your phone, ten minutes before Snack
Women's Tennis defeated Westmont 9-0
Baseball lost to Cal Lutheran 6-5
Softball defeated Chapman 14-5
Softball defeated Chapman 9-1
Women's Tennis defeated UC Santa Cruz 7-2
Baseball lost to Cal Lutheran 5-4
Baseball lost to Cal Lutheran 4-3
Softball defeated Cal Lutheran 7-5
Softball defeated Cal Lutheran 4-1
Softball defeated La Verne 2-1
Softball lost to La Verne 3-0
Faculty Phone Numbers and Emails
CMC Alumni Association and Alumni database for students
It's Monday. Thought you were messing with one dude? Sorry.
take our short survey
Promote your event